Expanding Horizons: A Workshop for Small Businesses Entering Emerging Markets
Oakland Marriott City Center
Oakland, CA 94607
September 19, 2017
The Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), will conduct a workshop for U.S. small to medium size businesses with the latest in the highly-successful Expanding Horizons series that helps businesses learn how they can compete in the global marketplace.
A central focus of this event is the opportunity to schedule and meet in “one on one meetings” with OPIC staff and representatives from the participating U.S. government agencies who will answer questions related to YOUR business. It includes workshop materials, a Continental breakfast and a luncheon.
THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ABOUT:
• How expanding overseas can benefit your business at home
• U.S. government programs offering assistance to small and medium-sized enterprises planning to go global
• Political risk insurance and how it can protect your business
• Accessing capital for your projects
• OPIC’s special finance products for small businesses
IN AN ADDITION TO SESSIONS ABOUT OPIC PRODUCTS SUCH AS POLITICAL RISK INSURANCE AND FINANCING, THE SEMINAR WILL FEATURE PRESENTATIONS FROM:
• Export-Import Bank of the U.S. (EX-IM)
• Small Business Administration (SBA)
• U.S. Department of Commerce
• U.S. Trade and Development Agency
Featured Upcoming Events
All sales are final - no refunds.
PAYPAL PAY & REGISTER
After Five Mixer at Anthony's Fish Grotto
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Chamber Members: FREE
Non-Member Guests: $10
5th Annual "Summer Bash" Business Expo
Thursday, August 9th, 2018
Tickets purchased by Wednesday, July 25 are $10.00.
After that date, ticket prices are $20.00 a piece.
All At Door tickets (if available) are $30.00.